Voicemail issue
MILHOL40

Why is my phone now showing "Urgent Message" every time I get a voicemail? How do I stop it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MILHOL40,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When it comes to Voicemail messages, it is usually the caller that labels the messages as Urgent. You can find these settings when calling into your Voicemail. You can do this by dialing *86 on your device or press and hold the 1 key.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MILHOL40,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When it comes to Voicemail messages, it is usually the caller that labels the messages as Urgent. You can find these settings when calling into your Voicemail. You can do this by dialing *86 on your device or press and hold the 1 key.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes