Verizon and NFL mobile
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been with Verizon for many years- actually with Alltel and got changed to Verizon.  Last year I subscribed to NFL mobile so I could use my phone to watch the games but NOW NFL has upgraded the app and Verizon says that the data plan I have had for years is not compatible and I can not watch the games unless I change my data plan- which is around $40.00 a month and lose my unlimited data!!  This is just a way for them to try and force me to give up my unlimited data plan!   And while talking with the rep I was told that I did not use no where near the amount of data that the new plan allowed!!   So I will- When my 2 year subscription in over in 5 months I will give it up and change to a different company- along with my home phone plan and my internet plan and my daughters cell phone plan!! I wish everybody would follow my lead and leave them.  Its funny that I can not find an email address to send a complaint to- so I will post it here!

>>Subject line edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: PISSED with Verizon and NFL mobile
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

btquick13, We are connected now. Please send me a private message with your mobile number so that I can contact you. Thank you!

Aha, it shows that our connection is awaiting approval on your end. Please confirm my request and then send me the private message.

Thank you!

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly appreciate your loyalty, btquick13! I cant imagine having to change your calling plan for an application to work. Allow me to look into this further. I just sent you a follow request. Follow me back and send me a message with your mobile number so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

Re: Verizon and NFL mobile
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried to do a "follow" request but the page does not respond to any clicks, I tried to like your post also but that would not work either.

Thank you for any help!! I will repost and sing praises to the hills if you can get it to work!

btquick13

>>Personal information removed<<

0 Likes
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I let you know my phone number without having it posted on the site? I responded to the e-mail I got and had to go in and edit it to take my number out!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

indicates she's already 'following' you.  Go the top of the page and click on Actions (the check box).  You should see her follow request that you need to accept.  Once you each are 'following' each other, you can send direct messages.

btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for your reply. I have tried to follow LenaA VZW but it does not work on my computer. I will try tonight on my cell phone and see. I read the "how to" you post but like I said- I am unable to like, follow or anything on the web page. I have to reply via the email notification I receive. But I do thank you for your help!!

btquick13

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, you might try using Chrome for the forum ... it seems to work better with the forum for me.

btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have "followed" you and am waiting on approval.  Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks btquick13. I had Lena check and she's not showing a request from you. Please make sure that you accepted the follow request from LenaA_VZW, and not send one directly to Verizon Wireless Customer Support.

MarquiaF_VZW

0 Likes
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

LenaA_VZW -I am trying to send you a message but every time I do I get this message "You can only send Direct Messages to your Friends / Connections (people following you). You must remove users marked with an exclamation point before your message can be sent."  If you could send me a message I will reply if it will let me.  I could not use Internet Explorer and did install Chrome to be able to "follow" you on this site???

Message was edited by: btquick13

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

0 Likes