VZ's Offerings for the Feature Phones
CajonJones

A big F-A-I-L for the TERRIBLE offerings VZ now offers to their existing customers. We'll see if they've changed by the time I get my upgrade- if not I may walk away from VZ.

I don't like the strong arm tactics to try and get me to get a data plan I don't need or want.

Who else is annoyed at this????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZ's Offerings for the Feature Phones
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

Unforunately, Verizon Wireless has determined that if you do not want to pay for a data plan, the Feature phones are 100% adequate for your needs and will clearly provide you with all off the features you desire and deserve as a valued "non-data" Verizon Wireless customer.

If you don't want to pay for data, you need a Feature phone.  Any other phone will be "wasted" on your "simple" phone usage patterns.  So, pay for a data plan, or admit that Verizon knows the best ways to meet your limited needs.

Enjoy your Feature phone!

0 Likes
Re: VZ's Offerings for the Feature Phones
TedKord
Contributor - Level 1

spottedcatfish wrote:

Unforunately, Verizon Wireless has determined that if you do not want to pay for a data plan, the Feature phones are 100% adequate for your needs and will clearly provide you with all off the features you desire and deserve as a valued "non-data" Verizon Wireless customer.

If you don't want to pay for data, you need a Feature phone.  Any other phone will be "wasted" on your "simple" phone usage patterns.  So, pay for a data plan, or admit that Verizon knows the best ways to meet your limited needs.

Enjoy your Feature phone!

*sniff* *sniff* - Do I smell sarcasm? :manvery-happy:

0 Likes