Unwanted Verizon Texts for "excessive data usage" when they're WRONG
rspeer14

HOW do you get Verizon to stop sending text messages out alerting me to excessive data usages when they are completely and totally WRONG and they even admit it when you call them. I've tried for months to get this stopped numerous times and they just can't seem to get it done. These texts come at all hours including the really early morning and I'm over it. If I knew the procedure to file a harassment complaint against Verizon, I would pursue it, it's gotten that bad.

Two of the customer service people gave me their email address to let them know if it continued (removed) I emailed them both repeatedly and ONCE Mr. Garrett responded with "please send me your phone number and I'll call you". I immediately sent it to them and to this day, a week later, NO PHONE CALL.

This is a shame. It's stupid first because the "automated" system that sends out these emails HAS to be programmed by a human. It isn't going to ASSUME anything without input, this means this is being done intentionally and I WANT IT STOPPED!!!

Verizon,

You have my number on this forum, you have the information showing my text messages that you've sent. F I X   I T!!!  I don't want to get an attorney and pay someone to do something that YOU can do yourself but if I get O N E more text from you saying I've nearly gone over my data plan, I WILL!

As for now, your customer service (removed).

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unwanted Verizon Texts for "excessive data usage" when they're WRONG
Not applicable

rspeer14 wrote:

HOW do you get Verizon to stop sending text messages out alerting me to excessive data usages when they are completely and totally WRONG and they even admit it when you call them. I've tried for months to get this stopped numerous times and they just can't seem to get it done. These texts come at all hours including the really early morning and I'm over it. If I knew the procedure to file a harassment complaint against Verizon, I would pursue it, it's gotten that bad.

Two of the customer service people gave me their email address to let them know if it continued (removed) I emailed them both repeatedly and ONCE Mr. Garrett responded with "please send me your phone number and I'll call you". I immediately sent it to them and to this day, a week later, NO PHONE CALL.

This is a shame. It's stupid first because the "automated" system that sends out these emails HAS to be programmed by a human. It isn't going to ASSUME anything without input, this means this is being done intentionally and I WANT IT STOPPED!!!

Verizon,

You have my number on this forum, you have the information showing my text messages that you've sent. F I X   I T!!!  I don't want to get an attorney and pay someone to do something that YOU can do yourself but if I get O N E more text from you saying I've nearly gone over my data plan, I WILL!

As for now, your customer service (removed).

rant much? Simply log into your my Verizon account under manage my account click Manage Family Safeguards an Controls then scroll down to Usage Alerts and click View Details and Edit scroll down to Data and then you can change it form there.

0 Likes