Social Beat - Samsung Intensity II
desiree7790

My cellphone shows me that I can be connected with friend with Social Beat, but when I try to activate it it just says "No items were found"  So why my phone shows me that if it doesn't work with?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Social Beat - Samsung Intensity II
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello desiree7790!

It would be great to be able to stay connected with friends, right from your wireless device, using the Social Beat service!  I would like to assist with getting you in the right direction.

Because you are on a prepaid plan, I would like to suggest you contact our Prepaid Customer Service department to ensure your line is provisioned correctly for data services.  They would be able to ensure your device is able to connect to the Social Beat applications.  Prepaid Customer Service can be reached at: 888-294-6804.

Thanks, again, for patience and for choosing Verizon Wireless!

0 Likes
desiree7790

thank you I will contact with them..

0 Likes
desiree7790

I called them but my cellphone is limited, I cannot use social beat,,, unless I sign contract ..

0 Likes
birdygal

thats just great,  I have the same problem,  I specifically asked for use of facebook and they yes,   Now I have a replacement phone on its way because they think its broken

0 Likes
birdygal

I was just told by customer service that prepaid it is suppose to work and that my new phone is defective  So much for a new phone has missing apps on it

0 Likes
Leobreaker1812

I called Verizon wireless about this same problem prepaid samsung intensity II and even the supervisor of the customer service is stumped.

He told me to go to a verizon store and get the problem fixed if not then i will try something else.

I also think that all contract phones that go past the sell by date in usefulness are then dumbed down to prepaid and you loose some features but you also still keep the sheels eventhough the program is dead inside.

0 Likes