Send a audio file to my Samsung Smooth from a computer?
PDX_Stan

My nephew sent me an audio file of his infant son laughing.  I want to send it to my Samsung "SMOOTH" then save it as a ringtone.  When I bought the phone at Verizon the sales guy said this model could do this.  Ho do I?  An what file format do I have to convert it to?

Thanx,

Stan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Send a audio file to my Samsung Smooth from a computer?
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello,

When receiving an audio file to your  Samsung Smooth you will be presented with the option that is available for the specific file; to save as a sound or save as a ringtone. Only ringtone files will present you with the option to save as a ringtone. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello,

When receiving an audio file to your  Samsung Smooth you will be presented with the option that is available for the specific file; to save as a sound or save as a ringtone. Only ringtone files will present you with the option to save as a ringtone. 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Send it to your 10-digitphone#@vzwpix.com and it will arrive on your phone as a text (picture) message.
You can then save it as a ringtone and/or a sound.
0 Likes
Phonemaster45

Have you tried recording it using the sound feature on the phone. I had a Samsung smooth and that is what I did to get a sound on my phone.

0 Likes