Samsung intensity II screen turning white
ShadowsSexy

I have had this phone for almost a year. I have dropped it in water twice, I put it in rice both times and it has made it through that. I have dropped it a lot, I drop everything, I can't hold on to anything to save my life.

One day, a few days ago I dropped it again, it worked fine and about 1-2 hours later I got a text message so I opened the keyboard and the screen when white. I closed the keyboard, its stayed white I had to turn it off and back on for it to work again. But every time I open the keyboard all the way it goes white, I can open it to where the numbers start if I go any further it turns white.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or is it shot?

Thanks guys I appreciate it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung intensity II screen turning white
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ShadowsSexy,

Yikes! I'm very sorry to learn that your device has been damaged. I understand the importance of being able to seek options for a resolution. When it comes to white or black screens, this would mean that the device has been damaged internally and cannot be repaired. Do you recall if insurance was selected on the line? Are you eligible for upgrade? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
VerizonUser27

I dropped my phone and the screen turned white once I turned it back on.  It has been that way ever since, but still works fully, it is vibrating and I can call from the phone. It has had no water damage ever and I have been pretty careful with it, so there shouldn't be much internal damage other than when I drop it by accident.

Does this still mean my phone is unusable and needs to be replaced?

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of having a reliable device VerizonUser27! Dropping a phone can have a variety of detrimental effects on a handset. As a basic measure, you could try pulling the battery. Based on your description, I recommend taking it to a store location for a hands on evaluation. Please be aware the manufacturer warranty does not cover physical damage.

http://bit.ly/3SdsA 

Jonathan_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes