Samsung Reality - Contacts
usuaggie

Is there a way to sort my contact list by Last Name NOT First Name?  If so could you please let me know how to change this option on my Samsung Reality.  THANKS

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Reality - Contacts
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately there is a not a way to have your contacts sorted by last name. You would actually have to change your contact names to their last name in order for this to work.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Reality - Contacts
247yoyo1

Yes, got to verizionwirless.com and register. Once you are logged in, you go up to the red bar at top, "My Verizon", the drop down list will have "backup assistant" in the column right below My Verizon. When you have your list in front of you, top right of column there is "Sort By:" with a drop down list. First N, Last N, Company, Date, and Verizon contacts. This should let you arrange them but then you will need to sync to update info to your phone. - - this is where someone else will have to help you. I can not get my laptop and phone to sync even thou I talked with support yesterday and was told to push the red sync button and I would have my contact list back on my phone. If you call 800-922-0204 between 7a - 11p you can talk to support. Good luck and I hope this is helpful. 

0 Likes