Samsung Intensity II
snarfo5

How do I download pictures from my phone to my computer? I bought the USB cable from Verizon yesterday.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there snarfo5!

That is awesome that you wanted to save your special moments from your phone to your computer. I am sure that you want to share them with friends and family and so I am glad to say that we have some for you to transfer your photos.

First off, do you have a memory card in your phone? If you do, this may be the easiest way to transfer your photos. You can get a memory card adapter to convert the small card (the one about the size of your pinky finger) to a larger card. Most computers have a slot for these types of media. Or you can get a USB adapter as well to plug that into your computer. Once you have the card connected to the computer somehow, explore the files and simply drag and drop them into your My Pictures folder (or where ever you want) on your computer!

If you do not have a card and would like to use that cable that you just purchased, you can also try downloading our desktop application for transferring media. Navigate here http://bit.ly/VcLnG4 and click on "Download" under "Manage your Media." Once downloaded and installed on your computer, plug in your device and go! Please go back to this website for any assistance you may need or call us up!

Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes