Samsung Intensity II Broken
Frozenaccess

The other day, my phone slid out of my pocket when I was pretty close to the ground. It fell about 5 inches and slid across the floor. When I picked it up to check if it was okay, I noticed that none of the buttons on the front part of the phone are working. This is a problem for me, because without those buttons, you can't access options and navigating is a little bit harder. The only button on the front that works happens to be the Power/Hang Up button, everything else stopped...

Without the buttons on the front, I can't use any of the little side options such as "Options" "Contacts" "Messages"...while I can still access my messages and my contacts...I can't erase any of my messages, because the erase option is either where you need one of the buttons on the face, or it's under the options section, where you also need the buttons on the front of the phone...

I'm not sure if there is a way that I can personally fix this problem...but I was wondering if there is another way to get to "Erase" feature so I can hold out with the phone and still be able to at least contact people? It's bad enough that the only way I can answer my phone is if I slide it open and then closed again, but I'm running out of space for messages and can't get rid of any of the messages I don't need...and I would like to know if there is anyway to access the erase feature without the buttons on the front of the phone so I can get rid of some messages and free up some space...

If so, then I can wait until I'm back home to get a new phone...if not I might be in a bad spot for a while when it comes to letting my parents know I'm okay, seeing as the service in my room is really crappy...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II Broken
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have the same options when the slider is open - the buttons are on the keypad or the "bottom" of the screen when the slider is open, on the left hand side when the slider is closed (but they don't function when the slider is closed).  Menu , arrow, OK are on the keypad, left and right soft keys are on the slider part under the screen.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II Broken
Frozenaccess

See, those buttons are on the FRONT of the phone, so they also, do not work. I know, I tried thinking that they might. Thank you though.

0 Likes