Re: Samsung Intensity II Battery Drain
ValAir

I can agree with the above results.  I took out my memory card and the phone's holding a charge!!  The bad thing is I now have 5 batteries for the phone since I thought the battery was bad!

Thank you for posting this issue and the results!!!

0 Likes
elizjesse

Great! I just got the Intensity II yesterday as a warranty replacement phone. I fully charged the battery late yesterday afternoon. By 6 am this morning, the stupid thing was already beeping at me (low battery) and I didn't even use it!!!

0 Likes
Bine

same here, took memory card out and went from charging daily to charging once a week!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
jkbent52

This is my second Intensity 2 phone.  Last year I had a problem with my original phone not holding a charge.  Went to my local Verizon store.  They wanted to hold my phone to investigate the problem.  Not a possiblilty at that time as m sailor was in a different state and that was our sole means of communication.  So they sent me a different phone and battery to replace the faulty one.  Has worked fine unti the last couple of days.  Now I've had to charge it three times in the last 36 hours.  I'll try what another user suggested and take the sd card out.  But I'm about to revert back to my old phone, an LG until we decide if we are upgrading to smart phones as our holiday gift to one another. 

0 Likes
gdmbm6

Came here to try and find out wth was up w my battery..SD card was what was wrong!! took it out for a week..only had to charge my phone 1x. put it back in and had to charge it daily. THANKS GUYS!!! Anyone have a prob w the phone shutting off on its own? its getting quite annoying....

0 Likes