Samsung Intensity 2 Unknown Glitch
lechman91

I bought the samsung intensity 2 (refurbished) about a year and a half ago. However just recently my phone has started freaking out the screen will never turn off and certain buttons will not work. When I say the screen wont turn off I mean as long as the phone is on the screen wont idle and turn the light off, it perpetually looks like it will get a new message. Along with these issues the menu moves really slow and when I click on certain portions the menu i.e. settings, messages and media center, it will freak out and go straight to either, input password in settings, delete messages in messages, and app memory in media center. Next issue that this creates is that the auto text box opens itself up in all text messages that I receive and if I hit clear it pops right back up. The phone itself will receive calls but I have no time to answer it, because it will go straight to voice-mail as though I had ignored the call. I am unable to hit contacts on the home screen, and occasionally the phone will dial +0 without me hitting any buttons and then go to 0110 and I get an error message as though I called a wrong number. However with all of these issues the phone will sometimes go back to normal functioning ability like it did this whole last week, but then flip back to being messed up again. I went to the verizon store by my house and they gave me no real answer as to what was causing this. Please if anybody knows what is wrong or what i can do to fix this I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you so very much,

Aaron

p.s. I forgot to add the alarm wont work either when this happens.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity 2 Unknown Glitch
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Have you tried a factory reset? You will find that option in your phone settings. This will wipe all data, so back up your photos and other files you want to save. For extra security I back up everything to my computer and remove the SD card before a reset. You'll lose your text messages, so if there are any you want to keep, forward them to your e-mail address.

If that doesn't solve the issues, it may be time for a new phone. Good luck!

0 Likes