Samsung Brightside menu turned blue
quirkybird

Suddenly all by itself the menu screen turned bright blue on my husband's phone and when you go to Display Settings there is only 'green' and 'bright blue' under the display options choices, no orange.

My phone however still has orange and green as the only choices,

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside menu turned blue
im2cre8iv

Mine did this last night as well. All I know is that there was a software upgrade, and after it was through my only menu options were blue and green. Strange that they would remove a color option instead of just giving us the option for an additional color

0 Likes
quirkybird

It's odd that only my husband's phone did this. I have the same phone and still have the orange and green options

0 Likes
im2cre8iv

perhaps his phone is set to auto-update, and yours is not? Either way, I hate the blue and the green and hope they bring back the orange

0 Likes
quirkybird

When I checked the update status under Phone Info it says an update had been rejected. So I went to new updates and it downloaded and now I have the green and blue.

Does anyone know if the theme color was the only update or were other things changed as well?

How can you tell what the update was specifically for?

0 Likes
geickmei

I stopped by Verizon this morning to complain and see if anyone knew anything. They said the deed was done by Samsung and gave me a number to call. Samsung knew nothing, said they would forward my complaint. I guess there is a blue happy artist somewhere in Samsung. I want my screen back.

0 Likes
geickmei

Just chatted with Samsung rep, learned nothing much. Promised to forward my complaint to Samsung.

0 Likes
im2cre8iv

What is the number you got for Samsung so we can all call and complain

0 Likes
maui_honey

Mine just did this about 20 minutes ago and I hate it!  Smiley Sad  Orange is my favorite color and there really isn't much we can customize about this crappy phone. 

0 Likes
ess0350
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same happened to me I hate it....I was thinking of restoring the phone to factory default but not sure if back up assistant would restore my contacts and stuff.

0 Likes