Samsung Brightside Calendar Notification Doesn't Work
sam13

My Samsung Brightside Calendar notifications also do NOT work.  Alarm works, but nothing on the calendar notification. I have followed all of the recommended steps and all looks good, it just does not make any noise or vibrate when the event is scheduled. The calendar feature is only good if I want to keep manually checking it to see if I have anything planned.

>>Branched from an earlier discussion<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I bought a Samsung Brightside in March. the Calendar Notification DOES NOT WORK!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, sam13! Sorry to hear that you've got issues with the calendar on your Brightside. Let's get to work on that! First, are you using the preloaded calendar application on the device? Have any other time management applications been loaded to the device? If so, are they still on your device now? I can see that you get no noise or vibration when the events occur. But does the device light up or provide any visual notices of your events? Has your Brightside been damaged in any way?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Samsung Brightside Calendar Notification Doesn't Work
sam13

Yes, I am using the original, pre-loaded calendar application. I have not loaded any other applications to the phone. There is no noise, vibration, or any other visual notice. The calendar shows on the wallpaper sign and in the content list it does show Calendar Events and the number of events scheduled. There has been no damage to the phone and everything else works except for the calendar alerts. I'm happy with the phone except for that.

0 Likes