Re: How do you turn off driving mode with messaging?

HennaSG94

I have a Verizon Kyocera flip-phone. How can I turn off the auto-text while driving?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important to have the right settings while you drive, HennaSG94. Help is here. Which model Kyocera do you have? Describe what happens when you receive a text while driving? This will help ensure we are aligned. 

- KatiM_VZW

HennaSG94

I have a Kyocera S2720. When I receive a text while driving, my phone automatically sends a text saying "I'm Driving -Sent from My Car". Does this need to be corrected on the car's setting, or my phone?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

HennaSG94, That's is a great question, I'll provide you with the steps to get this resolved. The settings will need to be adjusted on your phone from the messaging + application. To see detailed instructions, visit http://spr.ly/6605EX1rV

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

HennaSG94

The link provided gives instructions for an Android Smartphone. I need to know how to turn off this setting on my Kyocera 2720 flip-phone. Thank you.

0 Likes