Please help me with my Samsung Intensity 2!
candicehargrove

I have been having this issue for awhile now and it's seriously starting to frustrate me. For some reason, after awhile when I have my boyfriend's cell number {or any number HE is using for that matter}, his number glitches and he is in my contacts twice for some reason. When I go to delete it, it still shows he is in my contacts. The only way I have found to make this issue better, is to hard reset my phone, which I have done about 4 or 5 times {I have had my phone for almost 2 years now}.

Now, the issue I am frustrated about, is when I have had to hard reset my phone, all the games I have downloaded are in the "Browse & Download" section. All my games are there, but when I go to click on one of them and press restore, nothing happens. I have no idea what else to do. Someone help me, PLEASE! I am 9 games that need to be restored!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please help me with my Samsung Intensity 2!
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Contacts on my phone will be duplicated if I manually add a contact and then later sync my contacts with my Gmail account. My device allows me to merge the two contacts. Your device may not allow for merging. Check to see if your device is syncing with a database such as Gmail or Hotmail.

Doc

BlackBerry Z10 on Verizon Wireless

Z10STL100-4/10.1.0.2151

0 Likes