PANTCH CRUX PIECE OF CRAP......
BLUgma

This has to be WORST phone i have ever had.  I got this in August of last year 2011  3 DAYS after i got  i was in the store compalining About the duplicate texts messages...  Since then I have had trouble with it powering off. dropping calls. sending double emails . saying its ringing and its NOT and this hapenening to the second phone too. Verizon wont let me change phones  I have to change to the SAME DAMN PHONE which is giving me trouble. Pantech should be taking OFF THE MARKET this crux and hotshot phone till they get the kinks worked out.  If they dont get it fixed by my fix it ticket tomorrow and they dont let me UPGrade to a droid razor at the reduced sale price that its on sale now for mothers day of 149.00  i WILL BE DROPPING MY VERIZON ACCOUNT TAKING FOUR LINES WITH ME TELLING FRIENDS FAMILY AND STRANGERS AND POSTING MY TROUBLES ON EVERY WEBSITE  AVAILABLE. I WILL NOT BE EXCHANGING MY PHONE FOR THE SAME BROKEN PHONE 7-9  TIMES IN THE NEXT YEAR LIKE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP VERONICA SUGGESTS I DO <SHE WAS RATHER RUDE TO ME ON PHONE YESTERDAY> i CAN FIND A BETTER COMPANY THAT WILL ADDRESS THIS MATTER WITH UP MOST IMPORTANCE AND NOT PASS ME OVER. I have researched this phone and have found others have this same problem . VERIZON take care of this problem..... its notthin a  software update can fix. And i want to be happy with my phone i have .......and not have to be online or on phone to customer service complaining every week or every other day.If they would let us upgrade they would be selling another phone and a new data plan <money in their pocket > Anyoving  else having the same problems speak up here.

VERY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER

<< Personal information removed to comply with >> IN IOWA

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes