Many of my buttons to access texts on my Samsung Intensity II aren't working. Can this be fixed?
cbmae1965

My basic Samsung Intensity II has been slowly declining. I won't be out of contract for a month. Is there a way to make these buttons work again?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Many of my buttons to access texts on my Samsung Intensity II aren't working. Can this be fixed?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Ah. So the intensity was updated and then the new phone was broken and you had to revert back to the old device. You're really under a 2 year contract with another device then, makes more sense now.

You could probably find a pretty inexpensive used basic phone on craigslist or swappa.com to use until the next upgrade date. That's all you really can do, it's not even worth trying to have the basic phone repaired when you can get a used one for $25.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Many of my buttons to access texts on my Samsung Intensity II aren't working. Can this be fixed?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Hold the phone.

How is it that you have a phone that was released in 2009 that is STILL under contract? I'm not even seeing where you can still buy one that isn't used or refurbished.

You can buy a used one on Ebay.

0 Likes
cbmae1965

My daughter's Intensity III is still under contract, but that phone isn't working at all. This Intensity II was her previous phone that we are using until her contract is up (next month). Just trying to limp along until we can break free.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Ah. So the intensity was updated and then the new phone was broken and you had to revert back to the old device. You're really under a 2 year contract with another device then, makes more sense now.

You could probably find a pretty inexpensive used basic phone on craigslist or swappa.com to use until the next upgrade date. That's all you really can do, it's not even worth trying to have the basic phone repaired when you can get a used one for $25.

0 Likes