Loud Verizon Advertisements at 2:00 AM
cknoll74

I still get the wake up ads promoting mobile email. Through too many tech support calls, finally reloading the software made it stop for about a month. Now it's back. I have to believe there is no fix for this, as everything that has been tried, and reported as "fixed", has not worked. I will be calling today. I'm ready for a new phone, different model, and/or refund.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Loud Verizon Advertisements at 2:00 AM
kerryery
Enthusiast - Level 1

My parents get them as well. It drives them crazy. I wrote an email to write to that was supposed to solve it, vzdailyscoopsupport@mobileposse.com . However it didn't work (fully anyway)below is my original email and my reply.

Come on Verizon get this fixed NOW!!! This is crazy

Janice,
Yes please take the numbers listed off of the daily scoop. And thank you for the information.

Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:48 PM
Subject: RE: random advertisements

Good evening!

Please be advised alerts from VZ Navigator, Bing and BackUp Assistant have nothing to do with the Daily Scoop application; please contact Verizon Support for removal/suspension of those applications. If you still would like to suspend Daily Scoop I am happy to do so but I wanted to let you know that these applications are not interrelated before proceeding.

Sincerely,

Janice B.

Verizon Daily Scoop Support