Lg Env Touch not keeping charge.. anyone help?
bretmart93

i have a env touch, and i have two batterys for it, both of them charge but only one of the keeps a charge for like 5 mins and the other one does not.. i was wondering if anyone knew if this could possibly be a phone problem or bad battery's?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lg Env Touch not keeping charge.. anyone help?
AZSALUKI
Legend

unfortunately, it sounds like both batteries have been used heavily and are toast. you can try getting another battery, but that phone is more than 2 years old as well. if someone sold it to you as "new" then i would bet that they weren't being honest. it hasn't been manufactured for a long time. i had one and it was a great phone so hopefully you can find a good battery for it. if you try another battery though, and it won't hold a charge, then the phone is likely bad. i used mine for a year and then gave it to my sister in law, who used it for a year, and the battery definitely decreased, but you could still use it for nearly a full day after 2 years of being used.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

sounds like bad batteries. that's a pretty old phone and i would suspect very old batteries. it could be the phone. did this JUST start happening, or have they been getting worse over time? or did you just get the phone and or the batteries?

0 Likes
Lg Env Touch not keeping charge.. anyone help?
bretmart93

i just got the phone with the battery that will only keep a charge for like 5 mins, the phone is brand new really, and i got another battery from ebay and that one is the one that dont even charge

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

unfortunately, it sounds like both batteries have been used heavily and are toast. you can try getting another battery, but that phone is more than 2 years old as well. if someone sold it to you as "new" then i would bet that they weren't being honest. it hasn't been manufactured for a long time. i had one and it was a great phone so hopefully you can find a good battery for it. if you try another battery though, and it won't hold a charge, then the phone is likely bad. i used mine for a year and then gave it to my sister in law, who used it for a year, and the battery definitely decreased, but you could still use it for nearly a full day after 2 years of being used.

0 Likes