Lg Cosmos 3 wants to automatically delete my voicemails?
TaffyMieh

I've never had a problem with my voicemail box like this before. Whenever I call my voicemail; be it through the 1 speedail, the *86, through the menu, or by calling my own number, immediately after entering in my passcode it states "The following message will be deleted from your mailbox". It goes on to give the message info before playing it but i always end the call before it does because I know what the voicemail contains and I don't want it to be deleted. I have a new voicemail waiting to be listened to but I can't access it without erasing the other one.

I am certain that I am entering in my passcode correctly. It ends in a 7 which through the voicemail instructions is for deleting messages so i thought that could be the culprit and tried many times without that last digit but it didn't go through.

This particular voicemail is very precious to me. I would hate not being able to listen to it anymore. Please help if possible.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lg Cosmos 3 wants to automatically delete my voicemails?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome Verizon Wireless Customers: CBW Productions  is a company that contracts with Verizon to save those precious voicemails.  There is a fee.

Normally you can save a voicemail for 21 days, then you have to resave it. Is there an option to resave this voicemail?  Can you record it to your computer to save?

You may want to look into Google voicemail or YouMail (both have free versions) that allow you to save voicemails indefinitely, and as sound files (mp3) that you can download and keep on your computer, or the cloud.

View solution in original post

Re: Lg Cosmos 3 wants to automatically delete my voicemails?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome Verizon Wireless Customers: CBW Productions  is a company that contracts with Verizon to save those precious voicemails.  There is a fee.

Normally you can save a voicemail for 21 days, then you have to resave it. Is there an option to resave this voicemail?  Can you record it to your computer to save?

You may want to look into Google voicemail or YouMail (both have free versions) that allow you to save voicemails indefinitely, and as sound files (mp3) that you can download and keep on your computer, or the cloud.