LG Revere voice volume problem
dborchard

My voice comes through as barely audible on phone calls on my LG Revere.  I've checked all the settings and volume controls and tried talking into every conceivable part of the phone, with no luck.  I can hear people fine, but they can't hear me.

Any advice, or is it just a defective microphone on this phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Revere voice volume problem
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello dborchard! Thanks for bringing your concerns to the Verizon Wireless Forums. I have just completed my research into the device issue you have described but I haven't found any information on it. That means that what you've described isn't generally known to happen with the LG Revere, which means this is probably an issue exclusive to your particular handset. Assuming this issue has not yet been resolved, I would like to offer my assistance in providing you with replacement options. You can reach me via personal message through this forum. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello dborchard! Thanks for bringing your concerns to the Verizon Wireless Forums. I have just completed my research into the device issue you have described but I haven't found any information on it. That means that what you've described isn't generally known to happen with the LG Revere, which means this is probably an issue exclusive to your particular handset. Assuming this issue has not yet been resolved, I would like to offer my assistance in providing you with replacement options. You can reach me via personal message through this forum. Thanks again!

0 Likes
cabogart

I just purchased a LG Revere phone last week, and have the same problem.  When I'm talking to someone on the phone using my Motorola bluetooth headset, they say it sounds like either I'm in a tunnel, or my conversation cuts out periodically, and it is very hard to hear me.  I'm planning on returning this phone if this cannot be resolved.

0 Likes
DogwoodSprings
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just found out that I have the SAME problem...

What have you found out about your phone?  I will submit another question to the forum also.

0 Likes
DogwoodSprings
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi DionM_VZW,

I have the same phone (LG Revere) that is only 6 months old.  I have the same problem where the folks that I call cannot here me at all or it is so faint.  Most people hang up thinking there is no one there.  I don't use the phone often so I can't be sure when this started.  Can you help me?  Thanks!

Cheryl

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dogwood Springs!

I want you to be able to use your phone with no problems in being heard when on calls. I hear you loud and clear! I, too, have done some research and am not showing that this is something that is a known issue with this device. However, I don't doubt your word! I'd like to ask a couple of questions.

Does this happen when using the speakerphone or a headset (Bluetooth headset or a wired headset)? Is this happening on all calls, or is it intermittent? Do you notice a pattern as to who this happens with (same contacts, contacts from another carrier, etc.)? Please let me know some more details so we can assist you further. Thanks!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes