LG Octane pictures
MosaicQueen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know how to synch pics from an LG Octane to their computer?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Octane pictures
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

With the Octane, you don't "sync" so much as transfer the pics from the phone to the computer or vice versa. You'll need a micro SD card and the Octane can support up to 16 GB.

Save the photos to the card, then use a USB cable to link the computer and phone, or remove the SD card and use  card reader attached to your computer to view the photos on the card and copy them to the computer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

With the Octane, you don't "sync" so much as transfer the pics from the phone to the computer or vice versa. You'll need a micro SD card and the Octane can support up to 16 GB.

Save the photos to the card, then use a USB cable to link the computer and phone, or remove the SD card and use  card reader attached to your computer to view the photos on the card and copy them to the computer.

0 Likes
Arizonalady1924
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh Thank You for  your feedback..I have been trying to find info to help Me figure out how to get pictures transferred to my computer and I have so many cords and USB cords I honestly do not know where to start! Yu r and Angel.. I'm so glad I finally found this.all my best....... Rosie

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad to hear you got it sorted out!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Arizonalady1924!

Ensuring your memories are safe and secure is #1 on my list!  I'm super glad to hear you were able to get all backed up.

Thank you so much SuzyQ for your help!

If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes