LG Extravert music player
Jim62

When I put too many music files on my SD card (more than 5g) my phone will reboot and not load the music files.

I have version 5 SW.

Please help!

Jim

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert music player
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jim62!

I know how important music on my phone is to me, and I'm sure you feel the same way! Are you loading the same music on the card? Its possible one of the music files is corrupted causing the device to reboot and not load the music. What size memory card do you have? I suggest saving all the files from the SD card on to a computer, then format the card while in the phone (under Settings & Tools > Memory > Options > Format card). Once formatted, keep the SD card in the phone, connect to the computer and enabled Mass storage mode (Settings & Tools > Tools >USB Mass Storage), the drag and drop the music files into the phone from the computer. This will allow the card and the phone to work together more smoothly and transfer files correctly. Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert music player
Jim62

I have tried many different methods but when there are too many music files on the card the phone will reboot every time I start the music player. I think this phone just does not have enough memory to handle the music files over 5g. This is the prepay model. I have a 16g sd card but can not put all my music on it. Very disappointed. 

0 Likes