LG Env 3 cell
jackjudy143
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an lg env 3 cell phone and I am not receiving text messages from my son's iphone. My wife has the same type phone and she receives his text messages just fine. We are both on the same plan. Has anyone else had the same problem and how do I fix it? Thank you very much for any help.

Jack

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Env 3 cell
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to stay in touch jackjudy143! What messaging app is your son using? Is this the only contact you are having difficulties receiving from? Can you send messages to him? How long have you been using the Env3? Was it recently changed from a previous device?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

make sure he has his iphone set up to send "text messages" to you and isn't trying to use "imessages" with your contact. i'm not an iphone expert so maybe someone else can explain this better, but i believe iphones have an imessage app that sends and recieves them as instant messages, as opposed to text messages.

jackjudy143
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not sure what messaging app he is using. Yes, this is the only contact I am having difficulties receiving text messages from....that I know of anyway. I have had other friends with iphones text me and I receive them just fine. I can send text messages to him and he does receive them. I have been using this Env3 for about 2 weeks now. I had an iphone before this one but I went back to a basic phone. I would like to fix the problem on my end if I can but it is starting to sound like the problem might be on his end.

Thanks, Jack

0 Likes