LG Cosmos + Switching Phones?
LoganChamp23

This phone is absolute garbage. I take really good care of my electronic devices and this phone hardly lasted half a year before it started to stop working. The first signs were keyboard typing extra/different letters whenever using the pull out keyboard; this wasn't too bad, but it got annoying. Just recently, within 3 months, the phone started turning off randomly. Then, it transformed into a problem where the display will just go blue. I was able to make this less frequent by keeping my phone charged at all times, but even with different batteries, the phone still doesn't work. It isn't water damaged or beat up, it's just a bad phone.

Now, I don't want to come off as a hater just because I didn't receive a quality product; I hear from people all over the place that their LG phones (Cosmos + Cosmos Touch in particular) are breaking/not working. Anyway, I digress. I just want to find out if anyone is able to help me with this problem with my LG Cosmos?

And if not, is it possible to switch my phone number + plan to another phone that I own without paying any extra money? I own a Motorla Razr from a while back that was a much trustier phone and I'm willing to use that for the three months left before my upgrade is discounted.

Any replies/help is sincerely appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos + Switching Phones?
Not applicable

LoganChamp23, 

I understand that having a reliable phone is extremely important. It sounds like your issues are hardware issues and I am not showing these as known issues with the device. There are no settings to cause either of these issues. Basic troubleshooting you can try is to pull the battery for about 15-30 seconds. If you are still having issues, I would suggest having the device replaced thru warranty. You can either send me a PM (private message) with your name & number or call into customer service at 800-922-0204. 

If you choose to activate you Razr again, you would need to turn off your Cosmos, then dial *228 send (option 1) from your Razr. You can also login to you My Verizon account. Choose Activate or Switch Device under I Want to...and follow the prompts. 

0 Likes