LG Cosmos Subaru Blutooth
KipCosmos

I recently purchased a 2015 Subaru Outback. My LG Cosmos is paired nicely, but unlike my previous car it is constantly necessary with each startup of the car to "tell" the Bluetooth to select the Cosmos "AS A PHONE DEVICE". I want it to auto-connect. Missing calls.

The Subaru Dealership is saying I need to go into the LG Cosmos settings, and set the "permission" or something similar which will allow auto-connect to Bluetooth and the vehicle.

Side note... Should I remove my iPod from the Bluetooth list to limit this confusion the Subaru seems to have?

Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Cosmos Subaru Blutooth
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I can only think to turn your bluetooth on, connect it to the car and then on your phone see if you have a menu/settings button you can select within the bluetooth area. It is usually in the left or right corner, could be 3 dots or 3 lines.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I can only think to turn your bluetooth on, connect it to the car and then on your phone see if you have a menu/settings button you can select within the bluetooth area. It is usually in the left or right corner, could be 3 dots or 3 lines.

0 Likes
KipCosmos

Thank You, I will try this. I think I've looked at everything.. but the sequence of looking at this stuff seems to matter. Like: Am I connect while I check settings, seems to matter. Thanks

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It does yes. When you look at your settings within the bluetooth there aren't many options. It's once you're connected that I am hopeful more options become available.

0 Likes