LG Cosmos 3 not supporting Gmail?
DuckDogMom

Just bought the LG Cosmos 3 last night and when I open the Gmail link under Mobile Web, it says "We are sorry to inform you that Gmail is no longer accessible on this device." If I try to continue, it gives me a security certificate error. I have the monthly unlimited talk/text/web plan. I know that unlimited email is an additional $6.99 a month but it's not locking me out of the other emails providers (Yahoo, etc.)  I just upgraded from a flip phone so I am not very tech savvy. I don't really understand how you can have web but not email. Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 3 not supporting Gmail?
Markcor

This is the info that VW gives for the LG Cosmos. Seems you got this phone at the most inopportune time.

Look at this website.  I tried the help on this website and none of it works. I was discontinued the 1 day after they notified me, 2 days ago regardless of the dates indicated on this website.

I pay for this service and it is real underhanded to take our money then cut off our service and then give us bum information on how to solve this problem. Kinda makes me want to jump ship.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/mediscontinued

0 Likes