Im trying to switch my samsung intensity for a LG octane because I lost my intensity.
tamircibarkev

When I try to input the Device ID for the LG octane, i click enter and a window pops up saying this phone requires me to change my plan. It's a basic phone so I don't understand why it's telling me this. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Im trying to switch my samsung intensity for a LG octane because I lost my intensity.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your best bet is to call customer service and have them make the switch.  you can also try dialing *228 on the Octane (with your Intensity OFF; though if you lost it, you don't know if it is off or not....) and choose option 1.  Enter your phone number at the prompt; it will either activate, or tell you to contact Customer service for further help.  At one time, I was automatically connected to CS if there was an issue activating...

0 Likes
Re: Im trying to switch my samsung intensity for a LG octane because I lost my intensity.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, tamircibarkev!

I'm sorry for the trouble of activating your LG Octane! I'd love happy to help, if you have not had the chance to address this yet! Please send me(AdamE_VZW) a direct message for assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes