If someone is calling me from overseas will I be charged for the call as well?
boofy52011

If someone is calling me from overseas will I be charged for the call as well?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If someone is calling me from overseas will I be charged for the call as well?
Not applicable

Not the money part, but if you have limited minutes you will have them deducted from your allotment of plan minutes unless you receive the call on your night  / weekend allotment which is unlimited.

If you have unlimited talk the person calling from overseas is paying for the call.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If someone is calling me from overseas will I be charged for the call as well?
Not applicable

Not the money part, but if you have limited minutes you will have them deducted from your allotment of plan minutes unless you receive the call on your night  / weekend allotment which is unlimited.

If you have unlimited talk the person calling from overseas is paying for the call.

Good Luck

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You would be charged for the call, but simply as a regular call, not an international call. As Elector has stated, if you have a calling allowance, the minutes being deducted from your allowance would be the only charge. If you are over your allowance, you would be charged your normal overage.Smiley Happy