I just bought my prepaid phone and set it up, but I was fiddling with the settings, and now it won't text, call or connect to the internet. I assume I messed something up in the settings, but I have no idea how to fix it. Any ideas?
cowsbark

I messed with basically everything in the Display Settings and Phone Settings, trying to get it back to the same display I had on my old phone. But now it won't do anything?

I literally just bought it and activated it within the last 30 minutes. If someone has an idea as to what I did, that would be great. Thanks so much in advanced.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I just bought my prepaid phone and set it up, but I was fiddling with the settings, and now it won't text, call or connect to the internet. I assume I messed something up in the settings, but I have no idea how to fix it. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your phone back to work as intended pronto cowsbark! Please contact our prepaid customer service team at 888-294-6804.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I just bought my prepaid phone and set it up, but I was fiddling with the settings, and now it won't text, call or connect to the internet. I assume I messed something up in the settings, but I have no idea how to fix it. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your phone back to work as intended pronto cowsbark! Please contact our prepaid customer service team at 888-294-6804.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes