I cant get my contacts from backup assistant for casio ravine. I just switched back to this from a casio commando 4g. It want recognize my pin number. Any suggestions?
mshrm59

I cant get my contacts from backup I cant get my contacts from backup assistant for casio ravine. I just switched back to this from a casio commando 4g.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cant get my contacts from backup assistant for casio ravine. I just switched back to this from a casio commando 4g. It want recognize my pin number. Any suggestions?
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

You'll need to remove the program under browse and download and install it again. If this is not an option, you can restore the phone under factory settings under SETTINGS-PHONE SETTINGS-SECURITY, enter the last 4 of your phone number, then the last restore option. This will require you to complete *228 programming again, then you go back in and use backup assistant again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I cant get my contacts from backup assistant for casio ravine. I just switched back to this from a casio commando 4g. It want recognize my pin number. Any suggestions?
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

You'll need to remove the program under browse and download and install it again. If this is not an option, you can restore the phone under factory settings under SETTINGS-PHONE SETTINGS-SECURITY, enter the last 4 of your phone number, then the last restore option. This will require you to complete *228 programming again, then you go back in and use backup assistant again.

0 Likes
mshrm59

I tried this. my problem is getting past pin number. I entered the correct number but it keeps giving me wrong pin error. There is no "option" button.

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

The options button is under browse and download. Not inside of the BA program

0 Likes