Re: I already hate texting on my Cadence LTE
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Well be that way. Just keep using 2 old phones until next December then good luck. I'm just fellow customer trying to help, taking time out of my busy day to help you

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

Boring, the previous comment wasn't meant for you it was meant for support. I can explain something 100 times and they still don't get it. How hard is it to understand that I was forced to switch to the Cadence  because i couldn't get my contacts to transfer from one Gusto to another despite hours and hours of "help" from Verizon Tech support?

I appreciate your attempts to help, but am not getting a smart phone and don't give a garbage about what happens in January 2020 so you don't need to keep repeating those. I'm on a prepaid plan so I live month by month. By 2020 i will find a carrier that allows me to use a small compact basic phone similar to the Gusto, since that's all I want or need.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

Of course, as expected, its now been nearly 72 hours since upper tier tech support was supposed to call me within 48 hours on my escalated toruble ticket, and still no callback.  This is the kind of service I get time after time from Verizon. I now have 2 days before my plan renews, which will be my second to last chance to go back to a Gusto, and absolutely no help, no callback, and no solutions from Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bewilder, I'm sorry to see that you've had to wait several days without receiving a call back as promised. I will be more than happy to work with you and review your account for a status update on your ticket. Please check your inbox for a Private Message.

Lorenzo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

haha, so typical!  I check my inbox and the only thing there is a copy of the above message. I called Verizon and asked where my belated callback on my escalated trouble ticket was. They could find no trouble ticket!  Haha!  Then they said they escalated a new ticket, and I would receive a callback within an hour, and I said NO I"M NOT AVAILABLE until after 5 PM!  They said OK, we will call back after 5.

Of course, they called me at 3 oclock when I was not available to talk. I answered anyway, and told them to call me back after 4, and of course now that its after 4 and I'm available to receive calls they have not called.

Unbelieveable. And when they do call, if they call, it will undoubtedly be someone who only offers the same solutions that haven't worked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry that we have not honored the callback expectations in the past and we want to work to ensure you get the proper support. I have sent a Direct Message so we can offer you more personalized support.

Yale_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

If you have a solution, post it here so that everyone can see the solution. 

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

I finally got it taken care of by going to Best Buy. The young lady there transferred my contacts to the 2nd Gusto using Bluetooth in a few minutes, something Verizon couldnt do in over a month of repeated calling and countless hours on the phone to numerous technicians.

When they reactivated the Gusto they had to delete evereything, so I lost my old username here and I even got a notice from Facebook that my phone number was no longer valid.

Suffice to say, the service I received on a problem that should have taken 5 minutes to fix was appallingly, inexcusably poor.

0 Likes