How do you import a *.csv contacts file onto a LG Revere?
StatesboroBlues
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a small, simple *.csv contacts file that I need to import onto my mom's new Verizon LG Revere LGVN150.

She accidentally put her old phone through the washer and lost all her contacts.

The *.csv file should be available to her Revere as an attachment to a text message.

What do we do next?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you import a *.csv contacts file onto a LG Revere?
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

I'd suggest using backup assistant to do it. You can load contacts online(in My Verizon for that line) from the file and then sync with the phone.

View solution in original post

lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

I'd suggest using backup assistant to do it. You can load contacts online(in My Verizon for that line) from the file and then sync with the phone.

StatesboroBlues
Enthusiast - Level 1

LEWIS!!!

I cannot tell you how helpful this advice was.  Multiple Verizon staffers in GA & NY did not know of this easy way to make this happen.  Thankfully one Verizon guy, S Gage in Auburn NY, was very helpful... and with your clue, we seem to have made it work!

0 Likes
Forttron

Lewis and Friends--

Do you know why I'm sometimes able to Sync contacts from Online Backup Assistant to phone and other times not? I have 300 contacts online. I erased all contacts on my phone and have been trying to sync contacts onto it from computer, but it keeps uploading 0 contacts. Thoughts...?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Forttron!

Oh no! You need your contacts, so let's get this resolved. Let's Uninstall/Reinstall the Backup Assistant application to the phone. Select Media Center> Browse and Download>Backup Assistant> Options Button> Cancel/Remove Subscription
To Reinstall Select Media Center> Browse and Download>Get new application>Best Sellers>Backup Assistant. Upon reinstall it will initiate a new sync to bring your 300 contacts into the phone. Keep us posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw

0 Likes