How do I turn off voice commands of Samsung Gusto 3 when opening the phone?
boucher

How do I turn off the voice command on Samsung Gusto 3 when opening the phone?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to turn off voice command of Samsung Gusto 3 when opening phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mama1lu, we're not giving up yet. Let's try another step please. Let's go to Menu > Settings > Accessibility and turn off all forms of Readout. Once this settings is updated, power off phone for 1 minute and test. Try this and keep us posted. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boucher,

We can certainly assist with the Voice Commands on  your Samsung Gusto 3!  You can locate the settings for your Voice Commands by acessing your Menu (left soft Key)>settings>phone>voice commands. From there you'll see several different settings and options. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns from here. Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

r_yarbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is not anyplace where I can turn it off.

0 Likes
r_yarbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Help anybody!!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

r.yarbro, here's a second pair of eyes to look into the menu on  your phone. Access the menu (left soft Key)>settings>phone>voice commands. You will be provided with the option to disable it. 

LasinaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mama1lu

Tired this and could not find option to disable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mama1lu, we're not giving up yet. Let's try another step please. Let's go to Menu > Settings > Accessibility and turn off all forms of Readout. Once this settings is updated, power off phone for 1 minute and test. Try this and keep us posted. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW

0 Likes
mama1lu

I saw my daughter today and told her the problem I was having and she asked me if I had powered down my phone after the process you gave me.  Sure enough powering down did the trick.  Be sure to add that to the process.  Thanks!

0 Likes