Highlighted

How do I turn off Voice Command on Samsung Gusto 3?

JOAHAM85

How do I turn off the Voice Command on the Samsung Gusto 3?  I accidentally turned it on and I don't like it!  Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Voice Command

Community Manager
Community Manager

Joaham85, help is here to ensure you get your phone set up exactly the way you want. To turn off voice commands, please do the following:

From the Home screen, press the Left Soft Key Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Accessibility ➔ Easy Set-up. 2. Follow the screen prompts to choose settings for Full Readout, Menu Readout, Digit Dial Readout, Alert Readout, TXT Message Readout, Browser Readout, and Flip Open & Talk.

Please let me know if this helps.

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Voice Command

Community Manager
Community Manager

Joaham85, help is here to ensure you get your phone set up exactly the way you want. To turn off voice commands, please do the following:

From the Home screen, press the Left Soft Key Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Accessibility ➔ Easy Set-up. 2. Follow the screen prompts to choose settings for Full Readout, Menu Readout, Digit Dial Readout, Alert Readout, TXT Message Readout, Browser Readout, and Flip Open & Talk.

Please let me know if this helps.

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes