How do I set up a voice mail password on an LG Revere 3?
troutnut

Trying to help a friend set up a voice mail password but not sure if (a) they had a previous pw or (b) if not how to do so.  Planning on using the last 4 digits of their phone number for the pw.

If they did have a previous pw but can't remember what it is how do I go about changing to a new one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail setup for LG Revere3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I think its great that your helping your friend. I can help clear this up. They can reach out to us and we can reset it. They can also reset it online at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon Once you click on the device. There is a reset option under Manage My Device.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I think its great that your helping your friend. I can help clear this up. They can reach out to us and we can reset it. They can also reset it online at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon Once you click on the device. There is a reset option under Manage My Device.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bria11

This did not help. This is my second phone and I can’t bring it up in my Verizon.. I can’t speak to live person after 1 hr. Terrible service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to check your voicemail on your LG phone is very important, Bria11. I am happy to assist. What happens when you try to access the line in your My Verizon account? GregL_VZW

0 Likes