How do I retrieve a voice memo on my LG Revere 2?
KENWIT81

I have a Verizon LG-150 Revere 2 wireless telephone and I created a voice memo using the instructions on page 42 of the Revere User Guide.

How do I retrieve that voice memo.  The user guide does not tell me how to do that.  (Kind of stupid, don't you think???)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon LG-150 Revere 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you access to those memos, KENWIT81. I am a big fan of voice memos and want to get you pointed in the right direction. In order to listen to a saved memo, please open the flip access, press menu, media center, Tunes & Tones, My Sounds, then select a previously saved memo. Please let us know if you have any troubles along the way, we will be standing by.

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon LG-150 Revere 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you access to those memos, KENWIT81. I am a big fan of voice memos and want to get you pointed in the right direction. In order to listen to a saved memo, please open the flip access, press menu, media center, Tunes & Tones, My Sounds, then select a previously saved memo. Please let us know if you have any troubles along the way, we will be standing by.

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes