How do I format the memory card on an LG Cosmos 3?
fairiemonkey

lg cosmos 3-formatted sd card, then transferred photos onto sd card from computer

unable to find transferred photos on phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: formatting memory card
Snn5
Legend

Make sure you transfer the files to a folder the phone will look for.  Some phones will look for photos in a default-card-created media or Pictures folder, some will allow you to create your own folder to search in.  Placing the files directly to the card outside a folder might create file-search issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Fairiemonkey,

Picture memories are important, so lets locate the missing files. Walk me through how you transfered the photos to the SD Card from the computer. Did you format the memory card beore or after transfering the information to SD Card? Click here for additional transfer instructions http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-138426/

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Make sure you transfer the files to a folder the phone will look for.  Some phones will look for photos in a default-card-created media or Pictures folder, some will allow you to create your own folder to search in.  Placing the files directly to the card outside a folder might create file-search issues.

0 Likes