How do I download pictures to my PC?
FALCONROCK

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THE PICTURES FROM MY LG REVERE TO MY PC?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: download pictures to PC
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

LG Revere pics are not easily transferred due to the limitations on this basic phone.  If you can connect the phone to your computer via USB cable, and with a third party website called BitPim.org, you MAY be able to get this done.  If the Revere model you have isn't listed, try one that's close.

BitPim and a USB connection will allow you to browse the file system on the phone, and transfer files to your hard drive.  Moving or changing the wrong files can brick the phone, so caution is advised.  If you are unsure, maybe get a techy friend to help out?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: download pictures to PC
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

LG Revere pics are not easily transferred due to the limitations on this basic phone.  If you can connect the phone to your computer via USB cable, and with a third party website called BitPim.org, you MAY be able to get this done.  If the Revere model you have isn't listed, try one that's close.

BitPim and a USB connection will allow you to browse the file system on the phone, and transfer files to your hard drive.  Moving or changing the wrong files can brick the phone, so caution is advised.  If you are unsure, maybe get a techy friend to help out?

0 Likes