How do I create an online photo album??
aznewyorka75

Hi.  I've tried to create an online photo album but I am unable to log into it on my phone.  Does it take time for this request to be processed or am I doing something wrong?  I got the text with the temp password, but my device keeps asking me to change the temp password and doesn't log me in after I change it in order to do anything more.

A few times while I tried to send info to change my password, I lost my connection.  But it seemed as though to go through on the retry.

I have the LG Accolade

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I create an online photo album??
Not applicable

You are unable to access the photo album from your phone.  The online album is made to be viewed from an HTML cable web browser; the LG accolade does not have one.  You can view the album here.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
I'm not sure the online photo album is VIEWABLE on your phone unless you have a data plan....you can upload the photos from your phone to the online ablum via text messaging, and then use your computer to view the photos and save them to your computer.

You view them through your MyVerizon account at verizonwireless.com on your computer, not the phone. Unless I am misunderstanding your question?
0 Likes
Not applicable

You are unable to access the photo album from your phone.  The online album is made to be viewed from an HTML cable web browser; the LG accolade does not have one.  You can view the album here.

0 Likes
aznewyorka75

I was afraid that would be the answer.

Thank you, Suzy.

0 Likes
teachingtt

Hi Suzy, I hope you can help me too, under what pull down menu do you find the photos on the web site?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

teachingtt, I can help!

Once you sign in to your My Verizon account scroll over the My Verizon tab and click on Manage & Store Media. There you will be able to view the pictures you sent to your online album.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes