How do I clear everything from a Samsung SCH-u540?
hmincer

I want to remove my account and informatiom from a Samsung SCH-u540 that I no longer use and want to sell. How do I do it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to remove my account and informatiom from a Samsung SCH-u540 that I no longer use and want to sell. How do I do it?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: I want to remove my account and informatiom from a Samsung SCH-u540 that I no longer use and want to sell. How do I do it?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer too, and I know how important it is to remove personal information from phones that we sell hmincer. I’m a bit confused, you indicate that you want to remove information from a SCH-U540 phone that you no longer have. The SCH-U540 is a basic phone and does not have remote reset capabilities. However, if you have the phone in your possession you can do a master reset as per this link: http://spr.ly/6582BZQuo

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes