How do I add sounds for ringtones and how big can they be on my LG Revere 3?
ptsdnavyvet64

I have several sounds that are different than what most people would have and I have downloaded them to my computer. How can I transfer then to my Revere 3 phone and have them work?

Some of these sounds are over 2 mb but less than 3 mb, are they too big?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I add sounds for ringtones and how big can they be on my LG Revere 3?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ptsdnavyvet64,

Creating the perfect ringtone sounds for your device is vital. The LG Revere does not allow content transfer using your computer. You can purchase Ringback Tones here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-22189/ .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I add sounds for ringtones and how big can they be on my LG Revere 3?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try Zedge.com; you can upload your ringtones/files to Zedge, which will format them for your phone and send them as a text message that you can then save as a ringtone.

0 Likes
ptsdnavyvet64

How do I send it as a text message?

As you can tell, I am new at this.

0 Likes