How can I sync Rhapsody tracks?
runandwrite
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm using a Samsung Intensity III and have a Rhapsody Premier subscription. I'm trying to figure out how to authorize my phone to play Rhapsody tracks. I recall there used to be something called the VCast Manager for Rhapsody, but I can't find an active link from which to download it. Is there any software that supports syncing Rhapsody subscription tracks to my device?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Syncing Rhapsody tracks?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

runandwrite,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I know it is important to know what options are available for your device. As of 2/04/13 the Rhapsody application has actually been removed from the VZW server options. We no longer are supporting it so it would not be able to be accessed via yours or any other VZW device. You are always able to transfer music files via USB or SD card to your device. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Syncing Rhapsody tracks?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

runandwrite,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I know it is important to know what options are available for your device. As of 2/04/13 the Rhapsody application has actually been removed from the VZW server options. We no longer are supporting it so it would not be able to be accessed via yours or any other VZW device. You are always able to transfer music files via USB or SD card to your device. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes