How can I fix LG extravert freezing?
sabinamm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got this phone the other day in the mail and it works fine. The only glitch is that it keeps freezing when I try to save pictures, set pictures as a background, or get into my media. I have no idea what is going on, considering I just got this phone. Any ideas would be amazing! Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I fix LG extravert freezing?
sabinamm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks =] I ended up having to get a new phone since there were no software downloads for me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

I'd suggest calling *611. Very few people have this phone yet.

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello sabinamm

That's not supposed to be happening on the extravert. I would be glad to further troubleshoot this issue with you.

What software version is on the device?

From the main screen, press Menu.
Press Settings
Press Phone Info.
Press SW/HW Version.

Please check for a new software version on the device.

From the main screen, touch menu tab
Touch Settings
Touch Phone Info
Touch Software Updates
Touch Check New

Did the software update fix the issue? If you are still experiencing problems please let me know.

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
moparfreak426
Enthusiast - Level 3

try dialing ##547378423638 then password 000000 and go to field tests and view your errors, then erase errors, turn phone off and back on, go back into that menu and scroll down to wmc debug, turn it on. see if that fixes it. dial *228, option 1 and let it play the funky music while it reprograms your phone.

0 Likes
ohxiitsxl0vex3

my extravert is freezing as well, i literally activated it within the last 2 hours and it has frozen twice..there are no software updates and id like to not have a broken phone for 2 years..

0 Likes
moparfreak426
Enthusiast - Level 3

all you can really do if nothing i said helped is get a different phone or wait for the software update..... Blame verizon... well actually it's both LG and verizon's faults

0 Likes
sabinamm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks =] I ended up having to get a new phone since there were no software downloads for me.

0 Likes
ohxiitsxl0vex3

did you get a replacement extravert or a completely different phone?

0 Likes
sabinamm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a replacement. They apologized for it doing that; it wasn't supposed to but it's a new phone so there could be glitches. I had to go to an actual coporation store (big main store) because the retailers didn't have it in stock.

0 Likes