Get old photos
YOLTAY72

Is there a way to retrieve photos? I had to get a replacement LG Revere 3 phone and the backup assistant downloaded the phone conacts but not the photos. No the pictures were not backed up on a PC.  Before we send back the deactivated phone is there a way to get the photos off the old phone?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Get old photos
boringusername
Master - Level 1

get  SD card and move the photos to them then remove the SD card

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want you to lose your memories, yoltay72. I know how important it is to have all your memories backed up. The Verizon Cloud for basic devices does not back up photos. Does your old device still power on? If so, have you tried moving photos to the SD card using the steps on this link http://spr.ly/6585Dgxfh

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JHawk47
Enthusiast - Level 2

Were you able to get your photos?  I'm having the same problem, and, as far as I know, the LG Revere 3 (which I have also) doesn't have an SD card, so there is no chance of moving the photos to the (non-existent) card.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might have to send them as a text message for each picture to an email address.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another option is to transfer them via Bluetooth.

0 Likes
JHawk47
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is what I did and it worked!

Thank you for your reply.