Email app is no longer available for basic phones? If I access gmail through mobile web, how cumbersome is it? Do i need to go through all of those steps each time, or can I set it up once and access email quickly?
Markav
Enthusiast - Level 1

Email app is no longer available for basic phones?  If I access gmail through mobile web, how cumbersome is it?  Do i need to go through all of those steps each time, or can I set it up once and access email quickly?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email app is no longer available for basic phones? If I access gmail through mobile web, how cumbersome is it? Do i need to go through all of those steps each time, or can I set it up once and access email quickly?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Markav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Having emails when you can get them is very important. How did you get access to your emails before? What type of basic phone do you have?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Email app is no longer available for basic phones? If I access gmail through mobile web, how cumbersome is it? Do i need to go through all of those steps each time, or can I set it up once and access email quickly?
Markav
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have a basic phone.  I want to get one,  i read that starting in march 2015 verizon no longer offers the email app on basic phones, and that the only way to access gmail is to use mobile web and go through a series of steps.  And i want to know if you need to go through all those steps each time or if there's a way to save your gmail settings in mobile web and access it more quickly

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Markav,

We want you to be able to update and review your emails. With the basic phones we have update the applications to allow our customers a better view of information. Our basic phones vary in software features depending on make and model.  Do you have a specific phone in mind? Check out our page for basic phone comparisions.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes