Does my LG Cosmos 3 have a preset pairing code? (For pairing with my cats Bluetooth)
Arrowdawg
Enthusiast - Level 1

does my LG Cosmos 3 have a preset pairing code? (For connecting with my cars Bluetoot)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does my LG Cosmos 3  have a preset pairing code? (For pairing with my cats Bluetooth)
Snn5
Legend

When you pair the phone to the car, one of them should ask for a code.  If you have a screen on both the cars radio and your phone then you might be asked if you see the same code on both screens and then pair.  If not, 0000, 9999, or 1234 usually works.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does my LG Cosmos 3  have a preset pairing code? (For pairing with my cats Bluetooth)
Snn5
Legend

When you pair the phone to the car, one of them should ask for a code.  If you have a screen on both the cars radio and your phone then you might be asked if you see the same code on both screens and then pair.  If not, 0000, 9999, or 1234 usually works.

0 Likes
Re: Does my LG Cosmos 3 have a preset pairing code? (For pairing with my cats Bluetooth)
Arrowdawg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your advice and your time. Greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPad

Snn5
Legend

Welcome Smiley Happy

0 Likes