Convoy 3 texting
IslandCreek

I want a Convoy 2. We had one and it finally died. We do NOT like the Convoy 3 because the text size is so minute we have to use a magnifying glass, and I understand most people are upset about this too. Why is it doing this, Verizon????? Can you fix it??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Convoy 3 texting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IslandCreek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you have trouble with the font size on your device. We definitely want to make sure that you have it set to a size that works best for you. You are able to change the size by following these steps: Go to menu>go to messaging>press the left soft key to access settings>select Messaging Font Size> turn from normal to Large. This will allow you the biggest change in font size. Please let us know if you have any trouble doing so.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
IslandCreek

Well, Tonyg, please go get a Convoy 3 and try that. You will soon discover that it doesn't work. MANY people are complaining and we have already gone into the menu numerous times and changed the font size. But the actual size does not change.  However, for me....I called every Walmart within 50 miles and found one that had a Convoy 2. I returned the Convoy 3 at one Walmart, then drove to another town and bought the Convoy 2. it works fine.  There is a problem with the font size on the Convoy 3; the problem is not in the customer's not knowing how to change the size. The problem is with the phone itself.

0 Likes
jack08520

I am jumping on the band-wagon.  I recently got my Convoy 3 and I would prefer a larger texting font....

0 Likes
jack08520

PS - I just send Samsung an email through their "convoy web page" and we'll see what they say.  I was able to download the full user manual which was handy - Samsung Convoy ™ 3 | Verizon Android Smartphone | Samsung Mobile

0 Likes
Paulats

I just Change to another phone because of that problem. Its not like my last convoy Had it 4 days!

Paul

0 Likes