Casio ravine
kevin1966

lost the v cast program off my computer.  does anyone know where or how I might get this program again do not think my phone will support any of the other programs. I can not get my phone to sync with my computer any other way.    Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Casio ravine
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, that program is no longer available/supported:

Downloading and Installing V CAST Media Manager

What are you trying to sync?  There may be alternatives users could suggest.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, that program is no longer available/supported:

Downloading and Installing V CAST Media Manager

What are you trying to sync?  There may be alternatives users could suggest.

0 Likes
kevin1966

Thanks for the response will try the back up assistant I found following the link you provided. I am trying to move pictures from my phone to my PC without texting all of them to my e mail.

Message was edited by: kevin1966

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried connecting the phone to the computer with the USB cable, allowing the drivers to load, and then 'dragging and dropping' the files?  In my opinion, that would be a lot easier than using Backup Assistant.

0 Likes
kevin1966

Drivers will not load. Yes that is what I would Love to do if I could. My phone is a casio c751 Ravine 1.

0 Likes
kevin1966

Cloud did not do what I was looking to do. Do have it if I need it later though.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using an SD card to store the pictures rather than internal memory?  If not, another route is to install an SD card, move the photos to the memory card, then use an adapter to put the memory card in your computer and read them that way.

0 Likes
kevin1966

Do not have an SD card yet but suppose that is my last option.  Just figured I should be able to do it via usb.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kevin1966. I know that being able to sync your files and store them on your computer is important. V Cast Media Manager has been rebranded. You may follow the steps in the following link to download and install Backup Assistant Plus to your computer: http://vz.to/JZPLby After installing, this link will provide you with the steps on how to sync your media: http://vz.to/1gSF0p3 Let us know if this helps!

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes